'A new reliable highway to the port'
Beverdonk Container Terminal (BCT) is our newest inland terminal located at Grobbendonk on the Albert Canal. BCT is well connected to all deepsea terminals in the Benelux. With daily calls to Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge we offer a direct connection between these terminals and the hinterland.
Beverdonk Container Terminal is on call 24/7 and fully ISPS compliant.
To view the video press here
- 200 m quay length (can be expanded to 500)
- 25.000 m² yard area (can be expanded to 100.000)
- 1 Gottwald crane 64 t
- Entrepot E custom status with paperless customs from/to Antwerp
- Automatically generated transport documents
- Scan zone and (de)fumigation area on site
- Trailer parking - preloading chassis
- Truck shunting service
- Stuffing and stripping on site
- Container repair service and empty depot
- CO² neutral operation program
- Adjacent logistic area
- Full AEO and ISO 28000 (target end 2013)
Beverdonk Container Terminal stands for:
- An inland terminal with maximum reliability
- Safety for people and cargo
- State of the art customs and documentation flow
- Fast transit times
- Lower cost
- Green modal shift